The potency referred to as the ability to meet and continue the intercourse.
Male potency is very fussy. Has a thin mechanism, which can be easily upset. It is usually promoted through the use of emotional balance and good health.
It often happens that potency disappears suddenly and for no apparent reason. Therefore, experts, not so easy to answer the question about what has an effect on the potency. Sometimes it can be involved physical or organic factors, but in general is a mental or emotional factors much more closely associated with potency, than the physical. It so happens that the loss of potency stems from some unconscious problem, which blocks the normal sexual urge.
Speaking about what has an effect on the potency, not to mention male hormones androgens, especially the most important of them — testosterone. Macho with testosterone will have large muscles, firm and strong-willed character. However, these people are not always successful in life, including that with regard to success with women. Masculine power – it is a combination of an androgen and a joke.
The Penis is a measure of the overall health of a person. The normal function of the heart, blood vessels, nervous system and the endocrine glands is very important for potency. Self-esteem and life experience are also crucial for male sexual strength.
Sensitive blow to the pride or low self-esteem is very often lead to the fact, that the erection quickly disappears. Sometimes the reason for this lies in the events in the past, when a psychological trauma in the childhood causes of sexual problems in the present. In addition, male potency depends largely on the women. Woman with high sexual attraction can raise the sexual bar of her partner.
When a man comes impotence?
Impotence — is it consistent, is the inability to achieve and maintain an erection. To get an erection, several parts of the body should work together.
The brain sends a message of sexual arousal through the nervous system to the penis. This post makes relax the muscles running along the walls of the complex (cavernous) contacts
At the same time, the arteries in the penis dilate and the blood flow to that organ increases. As a result, the cavernous bodies fill with blood and the penis becomes firm. If it is to prevent the work of any of these systems, to obtain or maintain an erection can be difficult.
You cannot say with certainty when the men comes impotence. It depends on a whole range of causes. About 20 years ago, impotence is considered a psychological problem in 80% of cases. The doctors could not find the sources of sexual dysfunction, hormonal problems and diseases, and pinned the blame for her on the emotional sphere.
Currently, the medical opinions on impotence have changed. Compiled a whole list of diseases that can reduce sexual drive.
- The first place in this list occupy cardiovascular disease. Male genitalia are interwoven with blood vessels, so if the heart of the "slow" pumping blood or blood vessels clogged with cholesterol, there is no reason for a good erection.
- Secondly, diabetes and other hormonal disorders are closely associated with the situation where men comes impotence. It has been shown that a slight decrease in the level of sugar in the blood, can lead to an increase in strength of erection and quality of sex life.
- The third disease is obesity.
- Cancer can damage nerves or arteries that are vital for erection.
- Some of the disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and spinal cord injury, can lead to impotence.
A decrease in sexual desire can occur because of these psychological problems, such as:
- Depression. This condition is the most common cause of decreased libido.
- Alcoholism. Chronic alcoholism can lead to unwillingness to have sex, even if one is sober.
- All the spaces. Causes narrowing of the blood vessels. It can reduce blood flow to the penis, causing erectile dysfunction.
- Strong anxiety. Most men, faced with the problem of the decline in sexual desire, experienced a strong emotion due to work or family.
- Situational psychological problems. Some men do not want sexual intercourse only in certain situations or with certain people. Because of the negative relationships, people may be able to achieve erection with their partner, but once it is away from home, without having the slightest problems in the sexual sphere.
The first symptoms of impotence in men
The first manifestations of impotence in men include the inability to get and maintain an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This problem should not be confused with problems of ejaculation (premature ejaculation).
Sometimes it is the inability to achieve an erection only occurs in certain situations. For example, in men arises an erection while masturbating or wake up with an erection, but to get the pleasure with your partner can .
Under these circumstances, it is likely that the main cause of impotence is, first of all, the psychological component, which is associated with stress. However, if a man is not able to achieve an erection under all circumstances, it is very likely that the main cause is mainly natural ingredient.
If the first symptoms of impotence in men persist longer than a few weeks, then you need to see a doctor. The specialist will assess the overall health status because of sexual problems may be the first symptom of more serious diseases.
How can I restore my potency
That can be a means to restore the potency? In the treatment of physical or mental problems unable to restore potency, a man may consider one of the following solutions:
- The Drug "Viagra". A folk remedy for the treatment of impotence, it helps to 70% of men with erectile dysfunction. All that is required to men, is to take diet pills "Viagra" an hour before sexual activity. However, there are contraindications for using this tool and it is necessary to consult with the attending physician.
- Stimulator with vibration. Replace the pills completely or partially, possibly with the help of a stimulator for men. It is a relatively recent invention, has already been successfully used both at home and even inpatient. The principle of the stimulator is based on the sensitivity of the receptors of the skin of the head of the penis to high frequency vibrations. During the application of the data buds begin to transmit a signal of the initiation of the centers, responsible for the sexual reflexes, which is located in the brain and spinal cord. So you activate the process of sexual excitement.
- A vacuum device. Is a hollow plastic cylinder, which is placed flaccid penis. Then using a hand pump, pumped the air out of the bottle, creating a vacuum, which contributes to the inflow of blood into the penis. However, the men's vacuum pump incorrect handling may restore potency, and hurt the penis.
- Injection. One or more drugs can be put into the penis to enhance blood flow. The injection is nearly painless and produces a more natural erection than a vacuum device or implant. However, it is necessary to carefully follow the dosage. In rare cases, the erection passes after ejaculation, which may require surgery.
- Surgical implants. Can be used as an alternative, if the above procedures do not lead to the desired result. However, there are 10 to 15 percent of the likelihood that the implant will not function properly after a period of five years, although this problem is almost always impossible to fix.