Violation of potency is a common pathology in middle-aged and older men. Fortunately, such a condition lends itself to therapy, and traditional medicine, harmonious nutrition and physical activity play an important role in this. To learn how to increase potency in men the natural way, be sure to read this article.
What is power
Potency is the ability of a man to have sexual contact, which is characterized by the degree of erection and the speed of its realization, as well as the duration of sexual intercourse and some characteristics of hisevolution. An absolutely healthy person retains the ability to have sexual intercourse throughout his life. Any case where this gift of nature disappears with age is considered a pathology.
The main indicator of a man's sexual competence is an erection. This term refers to a normal physiological phenomenon when the male genital organ in response to stimulating factors increases in size, hardens and becomes capable of sexual intercourse. This is due to the filling with blood of the cavities of the so-called cavernous bodies located in the tissue of the trunk of the penis. Erectile dysfunction, in which intercourse becomes impossible, in medicine is called impotence or erectile dysfunction.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
Doctors identify several factors that cause impotence. The main causes of erectile dysfunction are:
- vascular pathologies, as a result of which the blood filling of the cavities of the cavernous bodies of the penis is disturbed (hypertension, ischemia, atherosclerosis, etc. );
- neurological diseases that negatively affect the redistribution of blood flow and contribute to insufficient pressure in the cavernous body (Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, etc. );
- negative effects of drugs on the body (certain groups of antidepressants, antiallergic drugs, hormonal agents, etc. );
- hormonal imbalance (in particular, decreased testosterone production caused by pathologies of the adrenal glands and pituitary gland);
- hypodynamic lifestyle, which leads to the development of congestion in the small pelvis;
- unhealthy diet, namely excessive use of fats and fast carbohydrates in the diet;
- alcohol abuse, smoking;
- regular and prolonged stress;
- untreated sexually transmitted infections (chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc. )
Speaking of the age factor, it should be noted that most often erectile dysfunction develops in men over 50 years of age due to the onset of vascular and neurological diseases. And there is also an age-related decrease in the synthesis of male sex hormones.
Important! The most potent alcoholic drink is beer, because the substances in it stimulate the synthesis of estrogen (female sex hormones).
Natural enhancements in men
After consulting your doctor, you can go the natural way. For this there are methods that not only temporarily eliminate the problem, but also help a man to avoid difficulties in his intimate life and in the future. An important condition for successful therapy is the use of appropriate food.
The diet should include both plant and animal foods. When planning your menu, you should exclude the following dangerous products:
- sparkling water and energy;
- sausage store, smoked meats;
- fast food, snacks;
- pickled foods;
- white bread and pastries;
- candies (except dark chocolate and honey).
It is important to limit the consumption of potatoes and white rice. Baking dishes should contain ingredients that increase potency:
- Seafood. They contain an important composition of macro and micro elements that improve the health of men. Oysters are perhaps the leaders in terms of quantitative zinc content, which is part of most dietary supplements designed to restore erectile function. In addition, shellfish increase the libido of men and women.
- Red fatty fish and vegetable oils. Trout, salmon and other fatty varieties of inhabitants of rivers and seas, as well as vegetable oils (olive, flax, etc. ), are rich in useful omega-3 acids that help improve the functioning of the circulatory system, which has a positive effect on potency.
- Red meat, dairy products, lean white fish. All of these gifts from nature are rich in protein, necessary for tissue renewal and the regulation of hormone levels.
- Fruit. Avocados, apples, and bananas contain iron, potassium, and zinc, while kiwi and citrus fruits contain vitamin C, a natural antioxidant. Red fruits contain lipoken - a substance that protects the prostate from various ailments.
- Vegetables. The most useful for men are tomatoes and red peppers (contain lipoken), broccoli (rich in vitamin C), turnips (famous for vitamin B), onions and beets (increases the synthesis of testosterone), garlic (improves vascular health), carrots (prolongs sexual intercourse), asparagus (fights inflammation).
- Nuts. They contain zinc in significant amounts.
- Greens. The most effective in strengthening men's health is parsley, which contains a whole range of active substances necessary for the proper functioning of the genitourinary system.
- Spices. Red bell pepper, cardamom, ginseng, cinnamon, cloves, saffron improve blood circulation, promote blood flow to the genitals and increase libido.
In order for the products to retain most of their useful properties, they must be steamed, baked and baked. It is recommended to consume raw vegetables and fruits.
Recipes from alternative medicine quite often have a positive effect in the treatment of pathologies of the male genital area. Below are the best folk remedies for increasing potency in men.
Maral wood stain
Maral antlers are renowned for their unique ability to treat erectile dysfunction. If you have successfully acquired this valuable product, you can prepare a healing composition. To do this, 25 g of wood is crushed and filled with 250 ml of vodka. The remedy is stored for a month, then 20 drops are taken three times a day.
Turnip and carrot medicine
Grind and mix the same amount of boiled root vegetables. Add 20 g of honey to the mixture. Consume 3 tablespoons three times a day.
50 g of roots of a medicinal plant pour 0. 5 l of vodka and leave to stand for 30 days. Use the product once a day, 20 drops.
Flask of Hypericum Herbs
25 g of dry vegetable matter pour 250 ml of boiling water, leave in a water bath for 20 minutes. After that, return the volume to the original, cool, strain and drink half a glass once a day.
Exercises to improve power
In order to restore erectile function, it is important to provide the body with reasonable exercise.Swimming or running is the best option.
In addition, there is a special series of exercises developed by the American doctor A. Kegel. They were initially intended to restore the tone of female intimate muscles. As it turned out later, such exercises have a great effect on impotence. They strengthen the muscles of the perineum responsible for erection.
There are several techniques for performing special movements to improve power:
- "Retraction" and relaxation of the muscles of the perineum. Initially, they are performed at a moderate pace, keeping the muscles tense for no more than three seconds. After mastering the presented technique, the pace is accelerated and the stress time is increased.
- Eject. The muscle is tense, as if pushing it. A similar condition is observed during defecation, but the force is not applied to the anus, but to the base of the penis.
- Regular tension. The pelvic muscles are slowly "pulled", held in this position for about 30 seconds, until a feeling of heat appears, then relax.
The exercises can be performed standing or lying on your back with your knees bent.
Solving the problem after 50 years
Men after 50 years of age most often face the problem of impotence. At this age, it is extremely important to consult a andrologist in a timely manner, since sexual dysfunction can be a manifestation of such diseases as prostatitis, benign and malignant formations in the prostate.
Traditional treatment for impotence after this age usually involves hormone therapy, intracavernous injections (produced directly into the cavernous bodies) of antispasmodics, and in some cases falloprostheses. It is important that older men get control over existing neurological and vascular conditions, as they contribute to the development of the pathology.
How to increase potency quickly
The following pharmaceutical tablet preparations are most often prescribed to achieve a stable erection quickly, which contain the following substances:
The effect of these medicines usually develops 15 to 25 minutes after administration. Before using the tablets, you should consult a doctor and read the instructions.
To reduce the risk of developing impotence, andrologists advise taking the following preventive measures:
- avoid casual intimate contact, timely treat sexually transmitted infections;
- consult a specialist every year after 40 years;
- do not abuse alcohol, stop smoking;
- establish adequate nutrition;
- provide the body with adequate regular physical activity (especially in case of sedentary work);
- avoid stress.
The psychological factor plays an important role in the development of impotence, therefore, with prolonged stress, neurosis and other similar disorders, it is advisable to consult a psychotherapist.
And experts also remind that if erection problems are observed regularly, you should immediately consult a doctor, since early diagnosis is the key to successful treatment of the disease.