If the eggs hurt after long arousal, the cause may be both banal blood leakage and the development of pathological processes in the body. In some cases, the symptom is eliminated quite easily, but sometimes the pain in the scrotum continues to bother for a long time, including after a full-fledged act. And only a urologist can name the reason why eggs hurt after arousal.
Why do the testicles hurt when aroused?
The erection process in men is associated not only with blood flow to the genitals, but the brain and nervous system are involved in the work. In normal sex, arousal ends with ejaculation, when seminal fluid leaves the testicles. In addition, the blood quickly leaves the cavernous bodies, the excitement passes.
The testes maintain their activity all the time: they produce male germ cells, a small amount of testosterone. Therefore, with irregular contact, the testes accumulate a certain amount of sperm, the pressure on the walls of the paired organ increases, and the man feels pain.
At a young age, it is not difficult to get rid of the symptoms, the body releases excess pressure with emissions - spontaneous discharge of seminal fluid from the genital tract at night. Normalization of acts leads to the cessation of emissions, but sometimes self-cleaning of the testes does not occur. This leads to the fact that a man's eggs hurt after excitement, symptoms occur in the groin, scrotum.
Lack of sexual liberation is one of the main reasons. The mechanism of the phenomenon is quite simple: excitement leads to the filling of the cavernous bodies with blood, there is no act - the blood leaves the body extremely slowly, while the bursting contributes to the rapid movement of spermthrough the vas deferens. The sum of the processes explains why men have egg pain after arousal.
Tip!As a rule, the testicles stop hurting 3-4 hours after the semen is withdrawn from the ducts. This does not require the intervention of specialists, the man manages. However, if the symptomatology is pathological, you should contact a specialist who will tell you why and why the eggs hurt when excited.
Types of pain sensations
How a man's eggs hurt, are caused by arousal or pathology, but the signs say a lot about the nature of the phenomenon:
- Long-term abstinence - pulling pains, localized in one testicle, pass after the physiological act of ejaculation.
- The trauma causes severe local pain of an acute nature, especially when touched.
- Infectious cause - in addition to pain, there is a burning sensation, swelling of the testicles and scrotum is possible.
- If there is a problem with the vessels, in addition to the pain, sometimes there is numbness of the tissues in the right or left testis. A lack of blood supply can lead to tissue necrosis.
- Systemic diseases are characterized by pain with "receding". Oncology, prostatitis, pathologies of the urethra, large intestine have symptoms of dull pain, radiating to the sacrum, anal area, inner side of the thigh.
Important!If the pain radiates to the groin, abdomen, this can be a sign of both normal overexcitement and a pathological process. In this case, the man should watch out for additional signs in order to start treatment as soon as possible.
Pathological causes of pain
Sexually active men rarely experience the symptom of testicular pain after arousal. However, if there is a sign, the following pathologies may appear:
- Education in the reproductive system (malignant, benign);
- Vas deferens infection (bacterial, non-bacterial);
- Torsion of the spermatic cord;
- Scrotal injuries.
Let's look at the reasons why eggs suffer from overexcitement:
- Varicose veinsin the area of the plexus plexus (varicocele) leads to stagnation of blood. Consequence - the required amount of nutrients is not supplied to the tissues of the small pelvis, the accumulating sperm gradually die. Another non-pathological cause is
- Torsion of the spermatic cord. The twisting also delays the supply of nutrients, which makes the testicle sore. In this case, immediate assistance must be provided, otherwise the egg may atrophy.
- Trauma to the groin.Severe bruising causes tissue inflammation, blood and fluid buildup. A hematoma causes unpleasant and painful sensations to the touch, and in order to determine whether an egg is affected, you should immediately consult a specialist.
- Long-term over-excitementposes very serious problems. A brain signal to the pituitary gland forces testosterone into the bloodstream in a large volume, the cavernous body fills up, and an erection appears. The absence of a normal act, the reluctance of the partner makes the process of arousal long and the vessels thicken. The walls of the blood vessels put pressure on the muscles and nerve endings, the man is physically injured. The condition can only be alleviated by the ejection of semen.
- Abstinenceis another cause of testicular pain. Sexually mature male organs constantly produce sperm, their accumulation leads to necrosis, decomposition of sperm. The tension may subside, but the high functionality of the testes does not allow the excess semen to dissolve quickly. The shell of the organs expands, as the eggs suffer from abstinence.
Having understood why eggs hurt in men when aroused, it should be remembered that in some patients an increase in testosterone levels leads to a process for no additional reasons. To relieve the symptoms, you need to establish a regular sex life.
If symptoms persist, the doctor will order examination and treatment. The condition of the prostate and testes is assessed. Palpation often causes an exacerbation of the symptom, and with the collection of anamnesis and instrumental studies, the diagnosis will be more accurate.
Important!If a man's eggs suffer from overexcitement, and the symptoms cannot be relieved by an act, self-medication is strictly prohibited. Only an experienced specialist will make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe a method of treatment. If there is a twist, delay and alternative methods will lead to the death of the gland.
Ways to eliminate pain sensations
Of course, there are many techniques for ascetics, there are exercises for celibate vows, and so on. But for a normal man, it is enough to establish a sex life, to end each contact with ejaculation, and the pain will pass. The period of disappearance of the syndrome is 4 to 6 hours. If a pathology is detected, the problem is eliminated only with the help of doctors.
Tip!If the testicles often hurt, but there is no normal ejaculation, a simple exercise to relieve tension and normalize blood flow to the pelvic organs will help: squats, running, brisk walking, swimming - all this will help establish blood supply and relieve pain.