A sedentary lifestyle, an unbalanced diet, frequent stress, alcohol abuse - this is not a complete list of reasons why male sexual power can weaken. But, do not rush to the drugstore for the drug, because vegetables and fruits for potency in men do not help any worse than pills.
What vitamins and minerals increase potency?<1_img_centerxx>
In most cases, a decrease in male potency is a temporary phenomenon. Sometimes it is enough to adjust the diet by including foods containing substances that are useful for the male body, and the problem will go away on its own.
The most essential things to improve sexual strength are:
- B vitamins - participate in all biochemical processes in the body, increase the production of testosterone - the main male hormone, affect the functioning of the central nervous system. The most important is B9 - folic acid, which strengthens the walls of blood vessels and improves blood supply to the genitals;
- vitamin C, which is responsible for the level of immunity. Its deficiency leads to a decrease in the body's defenses and increased fatigue, which affects male potency. In addition, vitamin C affects the viability of sperm, which is important for men who wish to conceive a child;
- Vitamin E is the main antioxidant that supports the elimination of toxins and other harmful substances from the body. Participates in the blood supply to organs, affects the tone of blood vessels. It has been proven that with a lack of vitamin E, the quality of sperm deteriorates and the risk of infertility increases;
- vitamin D - promotes the synthesis of testosterone, prevents erectile dysfunction;
- vitamin A - participates in the production of sex hormones, contributes to the general strengthening of the body, increases endurance;
- zinc. Responsible for libido and testosterone levels. The absence of this element is at the origin of sexual disorders, including impotence;
- selenium. Like vitamin E, it is a powerful antioxidant that rids the body of the harmful effects of the external environment. Prevents the appearance of oncological diseases, in particular prostate cancer.
So, the result of the effect of vitamins and minerals on male potency is:
- normalization of blood supply to the pelvic organs;
- an increase in the amount of testosterone;
- improve the quality of sperm;
- increased erection.
In addition, the regular supply of all the necessary nutrients in the body contributes to the production of dopamine - the hormone of pleasure, joy and pleasure, without which the normal sex life of a real man is unthinkable.
In the diet of a healthy and strong man, vegetables should take an important place. They contain all the essential vitamins and minerals which affect sexual energy and increase potency.
The following vegetables have the greatest effect in improving sexual performance:
- turnip. It contains all the vitamins of group B, as well as A, E, K and other substances useful for the male body. Due to its high content of glucoraphanin, turnip is considered to be a powerful anticancer agent;
- carrots are a source of beta-carotene, which is converted in the body to vitamin A. Provides good blood circulation in the pelvic organs, which has a positive effect on erection, the quality and duration of sexual intercourse;
- beet. Plant source of zinc, which increases testosterone levels and promotes erection;
- asparagus is an effective prophylactic agent for disorders of the genitourinary system;
- Garlic. Improves blood supply to organs, lowers cholesterol levels, stimulates the secretion of testosterone;
- tomatoes. In addition to vitamins, they contain lycopene, which reduces the risk of cancer and increases fertility;
- cabbage. All types are useful for the male body, and sauerkraut helps with premature ejaculation;
- onion. The source of all known vitamins. Strengthens sensitivity and attraction, normalizes the work of the male reproductive system;
- celery. It contains androsterone - a powerful aphrodisiac that increases physical endurance during intercourse, normalizes the composition of semen and improves erection.
Vegetables will be more beneficial for potency when they are fresh, for example, if you make a salad of them. In addition, they can be boiled, baked or baked, serving as an accompaniment for meat and fish dishes.
Not only vegetables, but also fruits contain all the necessary ingredients for increasing potency in men. In addition, they reduce the risk of infectious and inflammatory diseases, including the genitals, help strengthen the immune system, thus improving health and the quality of intimate life.
The most powerful aphrodisiacs are the following fruits:
- Kiwi. Due to the high concentration of vitamin C, it increases the body's resistance to microorganisms which, affecting the organs of the reproductive system, can cause premature ejaculation;
- bananas. The consumption of these fruits causes a burst of energy and helps to prolong sexual intercourse;
- figs. The polyphenols, flavonoids and antioxidants that make up the fruit affect potency and increase libido;
- peaches. Contains a large amount of potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and iron, which have a beneficial effect on the reproductive function of the body;
- pomegranate, the fruits of which contain many vitamins and zinc, which contributes to the production of testosterone;
- lemons, oranges, tangerines - a source of vitamin C and folic acid. Citrus fruits not only save you from many illnesses, but are also excellent antidepressants that cheer you up and give you love;
- feijoa. In terms of iodine content, this fruit is superior to seafood and fish. Its regular use increases the general tone of the body and improves sexual desire.
The most exotic fruit that increases potency in men is durian, which tastes great, but smells unbearably unpleasant. On the basis of this fruit, drugs are produced that strengthen and rejuvenate the male body and make it strong and tireless.
Fruits for potency are best eaten fresh, not mixed with other products. In addition, the fruits can be consumed in the form of juice. It has been proven that a glass of orange juice, drunk daily on an empty stomach, is a preventive measure against impotence.
What vegetables and fruits are bad for potency
The benefits of fruits and vegetables for increasing male strength are indisputable. But like all other foods, they should be eaten in moderation. This is especially true of citrus and exotic fruits, which in large quantities can cause allergies, indigestion and other unpleasant phenomena.
In addition, potatoes should not be overused by humans. It contains a lot of starch, which contributes to the accumulation of cholesterol in the vessels and stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs, which leads to weakening of potency. For the same reason, it is not recommended to eat fried or pickled vegetables.
Vegetables and fruits should be present in the daily menu of every man. Due to the content of vitamins, minerals and other useful components, they effectively affect sexual performance and improve the quality of intimate life.